Jazz in cycles

Posted: Wednesday 7 April 2010 by jazzlover in
3

Hello Jazzlovers!

How are you been doing recently?

As for the next couple of months I have come up with an idea to post music in cycles.
I have borrowed their names from some of my favourite movies.
So you will be getting:

=|Forbidden Zone Monday|= - Hard-Bop / Modern Jazz / Mainstream Jazz

=|Tuesday Altered States |= - Zeuhl / Canterbury Scene

=|Taxidermia Wednesday|= -  Avant-Garde / Experimental / Free-Jazz

=|Holy Mountain Thursday|= - RIO / Krautrock

=|Friday eXistenZ|= - Jazz Rock / Fusion

=|Saturday Liquid Sky|= - World / Brasil / Latin Jazz / Afro-Beat / Acid Jazz / NuJazz

On Sunday I am chilling out. 

I will see U on jazzside!

3 komentarze:

  1. Farlac says:

    Cool. I like it.

  1. Slidewell says:

    Great posts, great variety! Terrific blog! Looking forward to some great surprises! Thanks so much for your hard work.

  1. taxidermia is one of my favorite movies as well. thanks for the great music!